Hormann Entrance Doors
Hormann front doors are known for their fantastic quality and are highly rated for their security.
With 5-point to 9-point locking systems, it is at the very heart of the each doors design and function.
Thermal insulation is also paramount with UD-values up to approx. 1.3 W/(m²·K).
Other features can include:
- Flush-fitting transitions from door leaf to frame
- Exterior materials which guarantee dimensional stability, even in the case of large temperature fluxuations
- Standard soft lock latches, which enable doors to close very quietly
- Discreet security features which are invisible on the door
- Elegant frameless glazing
Bespoke configurations can provide a personal design touch. You can custom-equip each entrance door style. For example, if you want a special external handle or glazing, we can provide a wide range of choices.
Choosing a colour for your new Hormann front door also allows you to be creative. Whether it’s a soft matt colour, deluxe, or authentic natural grain, the choices are wide and varied, with options to match the inside leaf with your internal doors.
- We stock an excellent selection of Hormann entrance doors here at Eastern Garage Doors
- A great range of door styles and materials to choose from
- We operate all across the East of England including Norfolk to Essex and East London